Welcome to ElderCare Resources
Helping Seniors and their Families find Solutions to the Complex Issues of Aging
Also Serving Adults with disabilities
Decisions about the care of a family member are seldom made easily.
Finding the resources, asking the right questions, and arranging for and managing care can be a stressful, demanding process. Often it is difficult to know where to begin.
ElderCare Resources Staff
ElderCare Resources, Inc. is a beginning.
We are a resource to you and your family in times of decision, or of crisis -- looking for information, options, and understanding.
ElderCare Resources, Inc. provides a wide variety of services for the elderly and disabled. With more than 35 years of experience in
public and private geriatric care management, our professional staff can assist you in finding answers to your many questions.
- Living with Memory Loss: Seminar Series for
persons with memory loss and their care partners begins
June 24 to August 28; call 541.726.4484 for more information or to register.
- Visit us at our table at "Senior Transitions Strategic Workshop," 8/12/14, from 6-8 p.m., at Veterans Memorial Building, 1626 Willamette
St., Eugene, OR¬ 97401; for more information or to register, call 541.868.2660.
- Why Care About Care Management?Ě will be
presented by Karen Fabiano, M.P.Aff. on July 17 (Part 1) and August 14 (Part 2) from
2:00-2:30 p.m. at Fox Hollow, 5320 Fox Hollow Rd., in Eugene. For more information, please call Leslie Even, 541.343.8439. Karen will be joined by Elder Law Attorney Kirk Strohman for Part 2.
- Don't Touch My Money!Ě will be presented by Karen Fabiano, M.P.Aff. on
September 9 from 2 -3 p.m. at Amazon Community Center, 2700 Hilyard St., in Eugene. For more information,
please call Michael Cole, 541.682.6304. Karen will be joined by Elder Law Attorney Kirk Strohman.
- Memory & More: Two faith-based support groups - one for those with memory loss & one for their care partners;
10-11 am on 2nd Thursday at First Baptist Church, Eugene; call 541.345.0341
- Free Speaking & Training Presentations Offered: Planning Ahead for Care Management; Financial Management